The Lougheed Library engages in collaborations with administrators and faculty to promote scholarship, teaching and learning. Additionally, the library supports student development to advance the mission of the college.
The Library is committed to providing professional services to enhance the development and success of our students. In a welcoming and caring environment, the Library has created a space that is conducive to academic research and discourse, as well as reading, study and both independent and collaborative learning.
Library Staff Directory
Virginia Dunnigan, M.L.S., Library Director,
- Andrea DeRosa, B.A., Sr. Library Circulation Assistant, Evenings and Weekends, (845) 398-4219, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharon Fetters, M.L.I.S., Reference, Serials and Interlibrary Loan Librarian, (845) 398-4215, email@example.com
- Shamima Hossain, OfficeAssistant, (845)-398-4221, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ken Kral, B.A., Part-time Library Assistant, Evenings and Weekends, (845) 398-4219, email@example.com
- Yu-Hung Lin, M.L.S., Systems and Technical Services Librarian, (845) 398-4222, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jasmine Winbush, B.A., Part-time Library Assistant, Evenings and Weekends, (845) 398-4219, email@example.com